Etyek Artground - 2022
Fülemüle Association, Etyek
Etyek is bigger village, 30 km far from Budapest
January-June/2022 (6 months)
Fülemüle in Etyek is an association that is committed to the artistic and cultural education of local youth.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- planning and realising the school garden and orchard
- providing German and English language classes and other activities to local kids in a non-formal way
- realizing creative workshops for local children with local experts
- taking part Summer camps, green/art/cultural events and special classes in the local school focusing on intercultural learning, environmental issues and art
- organising ecological-artistic activities (land art, clothing upcycling, zero-waste solutions during the year
Accomodation, food and transport arrangements, other practical info
You will be volunteering 30 hours per week, sometimes weekends are included. Hungarian language support is provided.
Accommodation: In a shared house, 2 volunteers per room, big living room and shared kitchen and bathrooms. The house has a garden that provides delicious and organic veggies for the volunteers who also take part in growing them. The cost of the rent and utilities are covered by the hosting organization.
Transportation: In the village, we provide bikes for volunteers for easier transport. In the case of transportation to Budapest, if it is related to volunteer activities, the organization covers, in other case volunteers need to cover.
Allowances: 150 EUR pocket money and 150 EUR food allowance per months.
We are open to applications from everywhere who has an affinity to combine art and ecological projects, who enjoys working with children, who wants to pass on the ecologically conscious way of thinking to the local community, including old and young.